Skip to content Accessibility info

Inland Marine Insurance

Inland Marine Insurance

The name can be confusing but Inland Marine insurance offers loss protection for standard or specialized property, instruments and materials that are mobile in nature. Sometimes you may hear these policies referred to as “floaters”.

Inland Marine Coverage can include:  

  • Accounts Receivable
  • Bailee Customer’s Goods held temporarily for storage, service or repair.  
  • Builders’ Risk 
  • Camera and Photographic Equipment
  • Communication Towers, Instruments and Equipment
  • Computer Equipment
  • Contractors’ Equipment
  • Data, both online and offline
  • Exhibits, Fine Arts, Furriers, Precious artifacts, etc. 
  • Jewelry 
  • Leased Equipment 
  • Mobile Medical Equipment
  • Motor Truck Cargo
  • Musical Instruments 
  • Scheduled Property
  • Valuable Papers
  • Warehouse Legal
  • And much more!

If you have any of these that are not maintained at a single location, one of our experienced agents can help you tailor Inland Marine Insurance to fit your needs.

Inland Marine Insurance is different from Cargo Insurance.  To learn more about their differences, contact a Premiere Agency Network agency near you.