Become a Member
Thank you for your interest in becoming a Member of Premiere Agency Network.
Our goal is to provide our Member Agencies with peace of mind. Our job is to help our Members be the best independent sales organizations possible by:
- Securing and retaining relationships with competitive markets
- Providing technological and systems advantages including digital marketing
- Enabling greater premium volumes
- Improving Members’ financial performances
We are a growing Network of independent agencies in the southeast United States. Our scope is preferred and standard commercial & personal property and casualty lines.
- Independence: Your accounts remain your business by contract but are pooled together to gain the benefits that large agencies enjoy.
- Strength and Stability: Together, Member Agencies are able to gain market access allowing you to compete with larger agencies and internet markets.
- Growth and Value: Having wide market access allows you to focus on building your agency’s business while servicing your customers’ needs.
- Profitability: Increased income through premium growth, higher commission levels, and profit sharing. Decreased cost through efficient marketing and technology.
- Agency Perpetuation: Having wide market access along with proper technology will aid in recruiting new producers to further grow your agency.
- Support Services: Marketing efficiency through on-line placement and website tools; our support assists Member Agencies in utilizing technology to the fullest extent.
Benefits of Membership:
- Member Agency retains 100% of policy commission
- Member Agency receives 75% of carrier profit sharing
- Member Agency receives 75% of carrier growth bonuses
- Carrier volume requirements eliminated
- Profit sharing volume requirements achieved through aggregation
- Growth bonus and profit sharing maximized
- When possible, direct access to our carriers
- Marketing services to maximize agency’s growth opportunities with minimal staff additions
Qualifying for Membership:
- Positive financial operating ratios
- Good reputation among carriers
- Profitable book of business
- Qualifying premium volume between $3 million and $30 million
- Annual Financial Statements
- Willingness to subscribe to the Premiere Agency Network Code of Ethics
- Willingness to subscribe to combined Profit Sharing Calculation for each eligible carrier